Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brand New Farm Animals by Bridget McCarty Miniature Pets


Some great new EBAY items!

I love what spring and Easter bring.


Today, I finished new yorkies in sweaters for Chicago International (Bishopshow.com).
I already have two stores wanting to buy some so I hope I have some left for april. Chicago is going to be very busy for me so I've also decided to bring a helper this time. The crowds can get quite large and three rows deep.
I also started on some maltese and flocked sheep figures. These sheep are figures that I buy and
cover in soft fuzzy material. Below you will see the chicken as a figure I bought as well.
Normally, I hand make all of my figures but there are times I buy the bodies. My auctions will state the difference. The duck and chickens are made from scratch.



                                 This large chicken is a figure, in brown, I bought and covered in feathers.


                                                      Hand made chics and basket by Bridget.


                       My good friend, Ladybug, made this bench and I made the hedgehog from scratch.




                                                        A husky puppy I made from scratch.


                                                                  Mini hugs out there!!
                                                                          -Bridget

1 comment:

  1. Geweldig en dat allemaal zo klein.
    Prachtig.
    groetjes doortje

    ReplyDelete